The Princes Hall Theatre is a multi purpose entertainment centre located in the heart of Aldershot, in the North East of Hampshire. It is the largest venue in the local area available for amateur theatrical performances, allowing for full scale musical productions, whilst offering excellent facitilies for both audience and performers.
For specific box office information for the current production, including prices and early booking information please click here
for directions and parking info click here
The Box Office is open Monday to Friday 10am to 5.30pm and Saturday 10am to 3.00pm (Extended on show evenings).
Click here for a view of the stage from your seat
Click here for Google Maps & directions
The Princes Hall is 10 minutes walk from Aldershot station. Trains run frequently from most local towns. For national rail enquiries telephone 08457 484950
There is a frequent bus service to and from Aldershot. For bus services, telephone Traveline on 01737 223 000
Car parking arrangements for the Princes Hall
There are a range of car parks available within easy walking distance of our theatre.
Nearby car parks include:
- Westgate Car Park - 500 spaces (1 minute walk) Please note this car park has a 3 hour limit from 7am to 8pm. Sat Nav: GU11 1NY
- Princes Gardens Car Park- 68 spaces (2 minute walk) Sat Nav: GU11 1BJ
- High Street Multi Storey Car park- 683 spaces (4 minute walk) Sat Nav: GU11 1SD
- The Wellington Centre Car Park - 450 spaces (5 minute walk) Sat Nav: GU11 1DB
- Birchett Road Car Park - 68 spaces (7 minute walk) Sat Nav: GU11 1LG
- Princes Hall & Magistrates Car Park - 29 spaces The car park to the side of the Princes Hall is available as a Rushmoor Borough Council Pay and Display car park for customers to use weekdays after 6pm, and at anytime on weekends and bank holidays. Please note that this car park is not available to use from 7am to 6pm on weekdays and the pay and display machine will only issue tickets when parking is allowed. The bays marked in red are for permit holders ONLY at all times.
A list of car parking charges is available on the Rushmoor Borough Council website www.rushmoor.gov.uk/parking.